The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests will receive an email 7 days before arrival with check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Know Before You Go
- The seasonal pool will be open from October to March.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 8 for adults and USD 8 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 0.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- The 21% national VAT (value-added tax) is not included in the price, and may be charged at the Hotel upon check-out for all citizens of Argentina. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveler will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
This property is closed until further notice.